Cryosurgery is a popular treatment option for removal of skin lesions in gynecology and urology, particularly in the removal of Condylomata acuminate (genital warts). Our CryoIQ uses extreme cold temperatures to destroy the lesion while minimizing damage to surrounding healthy tissue.
The procedure is minimally invasive making it a convenient option for patients seeking safe and reliable treatment without the risk of scarring and other complications. Cryosurgery is a useful option for patients who cannot undergo surgery or prefer a less invasive treatment option.
The innovation of CryoIQ in cryotherapy makes it possible to treat a broad range of benign and premalignant skin conditions by a simple spray application onto the affected lesion, instead of touching a genital wart with the applicator.
Some of the key benefits of using CryoIQ includes:
- Low cost per treatment and affordable devices.
- The procedure is typically pain free and does not require anesthesia in most cases.
- Effective and reliable treatment in a busy environment.
- Low risk of infection and bleeding.
- No work or sport restrictions after the procedure.